November 13, 2009

A Piece Of Memory

Memories, beautiful memories:

I sat by myself, so lonely
The sky was gray and dark
Until you came by and brighten darken the darkness

Loneliness that I once felt
Was gone and it never came back
You're here to fill my emptiness But not because of you
And yes, I love you so

That road where we first met
It's still the same - it never changed
Actually it did. It's paved now

You remain in my heart
With all your features and our memories
I don't and I won't forget you I want and you're already forgotten
Because I have faith that it'll last forever, but not with you


------------------------
update: f this -__-.no it's not a "i'm broken i'm so over you but i want you" edit. it's "i'm over it, i'm done, peace" kind of edit lol




No comments:

Post a Comment