October 29, 2010

Uninspired

Well, I don't have any "inspiration" for my poem. It's been a tough week. Not physically... Mentally. I've been thinking a lot lately. Enough bout that. Today's weeknight. I should live it up a lil (heh...heh)

So maybe you NBA fans know that the 2010-2011 season playoffs has already begun. Who am I supporting? The Los Angeles Lakers! I'm also supporting for the Houston Rockets, Miami Heats, Orlando Magic, and Boston Celtics (only if the Celtics aren't fighting against Lakers heh heh). The Miami Heats are in luck. The "three amigos" a.k.a LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade, are in the team.
I'm hoping that it's gonna be The Los Angeles Lakers vs. The Boston Celtics again in the finals, cause that's what is making the NBA Playoffs a "must watch" event lol.



Currently
Listening to   :  Loca by Shakira ft. Dizzee Rascal
Reading        :  My blog post
Doing           :  Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment