February 18, 2011

What the hell

G'day mate! Just to recap yesterday's Valentine... Got a special surprise and hell yeah thank you dear, you're the best :)

Hello darling, my temper is limited
Do not test me, do not try
I have patience but try and you shall see
I always try to hold it back

Come, try and see the world
Try to see it with my eyes
Try to understand what I feel
And tell me how do you feel

What did you saw with my eyes?
What can you infer from what you saw?
What do you think about it?
How do you feel if you were the one seeing it?

As I always say,
"Point yourself at the mirror before you point others"
A simple expression with meanings
Meanings that you might missed before

Animosity...hatred
Oh I've been keeping sins in me for a long time
Tried not to see you in that point of view
But tell me how, how can I change my perspective?

A voice of sanity still whispers in me
A conscience, that's what they told me
When I've gone too far
This voice would try to take me back

I cannot be like this forever
Forever in hatred, resentment, malice
Look around you, what have you done
To the people who deserve happiness as well

Try to feel what they feel... what I feel
Is it jealousy? Is it hostility? Is it sorrow?
Figure it out,
There is more to than meets the eye

No comments:

Post a Comment