March 16, 2011

Envious?

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS


I'm not a big fan of people that just can't mind their own business. Really. Nosy people sucks. They just can't get their hands off other people's life. If you don't like what you see, feel free to look the other way. I mean, hey, as long as I don't do any harm to you, I don't think it's a problem. I'm free to do whatever my heart desires. And besides I think you don't have any rights to interfere my life, I mean c'mon, how old are you? Six? Get real. You're not even my mom! I think my life's great the way it is. It's nowhere near perfection. But I have a great guy, a loving family, caring friends, and most of all I have God. So, to get things straight, I think you need to chill and just mind your own business, okay?



Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission, make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
that's my prerogative 

(Britney Spears)

No comments:

Post a Comment