January 3, 2012

Happy new year!

Happy new year 2012! The good thing is....we're still alive!

Wow, 2011 just passed. And now I welcome January. Last year was really a great year. Why? Here are a few things I will never forget:
  1. I was in the best class ever with great friends and great teachers -- #vintorique
  2. Yearbook photo session at Kota Tua, Jakarta
  3. I passed Junior High School with satisfying scores
  4. Had more time to play rather than now
  5. Never argued with mom (early 2011)
  6. Watched "Insidious" with the guys (and they all freaked out)
  7. Went to Dufan. Got home by taxi with Dio
  8.  Played badminton then hangout at Vita's
  9. Played a lot of basketball with Galih, Andreas, Lita, and Niken
  10. My HS friends made a surprise bday party for me ♥
  11. Went to Dufan with X7
  12. and much more
But the one thing I'll never forget, I'm saving the best for last........... we got together (finally)

So, if 2012 can top this, I know my life's perfect...in an imperfect way. All I wanna say is that no matter what year I'm in, something cool's gonna happen in that year. I never regret one year in my life. Raise your glass one more time, Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment